This post is sponsored by Chase Ultimate Rewards. The content and opinions expressed below are that of JustOneWayTicket.
September 08, 2016
I've been in Thailand for quite some time now, but have only really traveled between Bangkok and Chiang Mai, the Northern parts of Thailand. I missed the beaches, so it was time for a little escape to the seaside!
In July, I headed to Southern Thailand to explore some of the islands along Phuket and the Andaman Sea. There is so much to see there, from Marine National Parks to uninhabited islands, unspoiled beaches, stunning limestone cliffs, caves, mangroves and I can’t forget to mention: plenty of wellness spas! I was really looking forward to this trip, and it was better than I could have even imagined.
Prior to this trip I was contacted by Chase Ultimate Rewards® and they gave me some useful tips for my beach vacation. Here are 10 Top reasons how Chase Ultimate Rewards® helps customers with their travel plans:
1. Competitive Rates: Ultimate Rewards pricing includes taxes and fees, so the prices you see online when you’re booking are the prices you’ll pay at checkout.
2. Savings on Hotel Stays: Access to over 150,000 hotels, you’ll have a wide array of rooms to choose from.
3. Flexible Ways to Pay: You can redeem your points for all – or part – of your purchase and use your eligible Chase card to cover the rest.
4. One-Stop Shop for Travel: You can plan and book flights, hotels, cruises, and more – all in one place.
5. Browse TripAdvisor® Reviews: Get helpful advice with TripAdvisor® user reviews for hotels, restaurants, and attractions.
6. Travel Inspiration: Curated travel guides from AFAR magazine provides inspiration on where to go, where to stay, what to do and where to eat in destinations around the world.
7. Travel and Emergency Assistance Services: If you run into a problem away from home, call the Benefit Administrator for legal and medial referrals or other travel and emergency assistance. (You will be responsible for the cost of any goods or services obtained.)
8. Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Coverage varies by product, so be sure to check what is offered through your Chase credit card.
9. 24/7 Assistance: If you need help booking or have questions, expert assistance is available 24 hours a day. Simply call 1-866-951-6592.
10. Travel Notifications: To help you stay on schedule, we’ll send your trip itinerary, notify you of any changes, and even remind you about flight check-in.
*Note – some benefits may vary based on eligible Chase credit card)
Chase Ultimate Rewards® helps cardmembers explore trip suggestions through professionally curated travel guides available to Chase Freedom®, Chase Sapphire and Ink® cardmembers. Cardmembers also enjoy flexible rewards redemption options when booking through Ultimate Rewards. Not yet a Cardmember? You can explore the cash back rewards of Chase Freedom® and new Freedom Unlimited®.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Sabrina Iovino is the founder of JustOneWayTicket.com. She's half German, half Italian and has traveled to more than 50 countries around the globe. She feels weird to write about herself in the third person, so she'll switch now. Phew...much better! Let's restart:
Hi, I'm Sab! This is my blog and I write about the things I love. Mostly.
LEAVE A COMMENT